Wow . . . is June over already? That means that our summer is a third of the way complete. Yikes! We still have much to explore, play, and do in the next 2 months.
One item on our bucket list is celebrating the freedoms we have because of the bravery and firm decisions made by the founders of the United States of America. As our country celebrates our Independence Day tomorrow on July 4, we will party with friends and family.
If you are seeking last-minute options for your celebration, let me point you to some helpful links:
1. 8 Simple Steps to Planning a 4th of July Party by Sandy Coughlin
2. 4th of July Party Plans by Holiday Party Ideas
3. July 4th Recipe Round-Up by Erin Chase
4. 4th of July Crafts and Recipes eBook by Favecrafts
5. Enjoy holiday sparklers without the fear of burns by the Krazy Coupon Lady
In addition to these ideas and suggestions, check your local newspaper for parades, demonstrations, and firework displays. Though many areas will bypass the fireworks due to the intense heat, dry woodlands, and high chance of fires, enjoy your celebration while letting freedom ring. Happy planning!
Question: How do you plan to celebrate July 4th?